A website review service is like a health checkup for your website, plus the analysis and understanding of what the organisation wants to achieve. With a key focus on:
- What the organisation wants to achieve
- What the website is not achieving
- What can be improved
Service is useful and available to businesses and non-profit, basically if you would like to improve your website, we can help.
We have people that have been involved with websites and business operations since the early 90’s. We have seen a lot of changes over the years, especially with websites becoming a critical part of the organisation. Even great websites need a checkup and review every so often to make sure everything is ok. Needs change over time, so updates and changes to websites need to change to to achieve this. It is important to get an honest and objective review from outside of your organisation and from someone other than the people who designed your site. This complements other internal and external sources to provide key information to enable enhanced outcomes for your organisation and website.
- We take the time to understand your organisation and what the organisation needs are.
- We use a range of tools to collect necessary information about your existing site.
- Experienced reviewers manually check your website, using technical data collected and taking into account key information and outcomes your organisation wants to achieve.
- We focus on real feedback that can help, this is not a automated tool/report review.
- A report is provided that aims to deliver key information and feedback that can be used to benefit your organisation.
- Information and feedback are in plain English, focused on business needs rather than technical.
- Summary and detailed sections are provided in the report as we find different people within the organisation prefer to see and utilise one or the other.
Technical Analysis + SEO
Business aims achieved
As each organisation and website will have different needs, we find understanding your specific needs and providing a quote to match works best. Our service is customised to your needs, big or small. First step is to contact us. We will then gather some information and provide a quote.